• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Tuesday, August 18, 2026
Anambra people magazine
  • Home
  • POLITICS
  • GENERAL
  • CRIME
  • ANAMBRA TV
  • EDUCATION
  • BUSINESS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EVENTS
  • ANAMBRA @30
  • DIASPORA
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • POLITICS
  • GENERAL
  • CRIME
  • ANAMBRA TV
  • EDUCATION
  • BUSINESS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EVENTS
  • ANAMBRA @30
  • DIASPORA
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
Anambra people magazine
No Result
View All Result
Home CRIME AND INSECURITY

Security operatives raid Yahoo boys’ buildings in Anambra, arrest 30

Onyeka by Onyeka
November 20, 2023
in CRIME AND INSECURITY
Security operatives raid Yahoo boys’ buildings in Anambra, arrest 30
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

The operatives of the Nnewi Vigilance Service have arrested no fewer than 30 suspected Yahoo boys and kidnappers during a raid in the area.

The raid took place in two buildings at Obiofia, Nnewichi-Nnewi tagged, “Operation sweep” in line with the Vigilante policy of keeping Nnewi free from kidnappers, armed robbery, cyber crime (Yahoo Yahoo), exploitation of young girls and other forms of crimes.

Our correspondent gathered that the raid also led to arrest of some young girls allegedly being exploited , while charms, mobile phones and dozens of SIM cards were recovered from the suspects.

A commander of the group who preferred anonymity said the suspects had been handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.

He said the facilities housing the suspects had been sealed by the Vigilante Group for further investigation .

RelatedPosts

Protect national assets in your community, protect your future – NSCDC tells Anambra youths

Anambra Police Move To Crack Down On Checkpoint Extortion, Harassment, Commanders Held Accountable

Just In : Jowizaza’s Father, Rev. Sister Regain Freedom After Anambra Abduction

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), confirmed the incident, stating that investigation had commenced, Ikenga also added that “The Command has received the suspects and interrogation has commenced.”

About Author

Onyeka

See author's posts

Previous Post

The transformative impact of Obijackson foundation

Next Post

My Dad Chased Me Out of the House Because My Stepmom Told Him I Was a Small Witch — Missing Child Narrates in Anambra

Onyeka

Onyeka

Next Post
My Dad Chased Me Out of the House Because My Stepmom Told Him I Was a Small Witch — Missing Child Narrates in Anambra

My Dad Chased Me Out of the House Because My Stepmom Told Him I Was a Small Witch — Missing Child Narrates in Anambra

Recent News

Fire Service urges caution as fuel tanker falls in Anambra

Fire Service urges caution as fuel tanker falls in Anambra

August 18, 2026
Gov Adeleke’s victory reflection of people’s trust, confidence – Soludo

Gov Adeleke’s victory reflection of people’s trust, confidence – Soludo

August 17, 2026
Rape of 9 Students: UNIZIK Dismisses Trending Story.

Anambra Community Condemns Mob Attack on UNIZIK Professor.

August 17, 2026
Protect national assets in your community, protect your future – NSCDC tells Anambra youths

Protect national assets in your community, protect your future – NSCDC tells Anambra youths

August 17, 2026

Most Read

No Content Available

Copyright © ANAMBRA PEOPLE MAGAZINE. All rights reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • POLITICS
  • GENERAL
  • CRIME
  • ANAMBRA TV
  • EDUCATION
  • BUSINESS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EVENTS
  • ANAMBRA @30
  • DIASPORA
  • Sports

© wordpress-1211428-4405999.cloudwaysapps.com