Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavour). Our Personal Care portfolio includes all variants of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other cosmetic products that cleanse and treat various skin conditions. As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Formulation Manager
Locations: Lagos and Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: FMCG
• Support the design and execution of the pre-formulation, formulation and associated food and beverage product development studies.
• Support the development and optimization of product formulations and manufacturing processes.
• Support the day-to-day lab operations by maintaining a safe and clean environment through good laboratory practice.
• Develop, review, and implement departmental procedures, including standard operating procedures (SOPs) for performing internal duties.
• Be able to interact effectively in a team-based environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable area such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science or a related field is required.
5+ years of Product experience in Food PLM or industry experience in Food & Beverage Product Development
• Strong executive presence and relationship skills
• Strong analytical, project management, interpersonal and team leadership skills
• Strong understanding of food or formulated product development processes
• Ability to identify and effectively resolve issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Exceptional team building and leadership skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.