Soludo 100 days In Office: So Far So Poor – AIF Media
Prof Gov Charles Chukwuma Soludo will be 100 days in office on Sunday, June 26, 2022.
So far so poor.
It is only his beautiful grammar and flawless English that he has achieved in last 100 days in office.
- Nothing is happening in Okpoko. He has not been able to clean Okpoko.
- Insecurity is still with us.
- Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and other towns are still filled with waste.
- His recruitment exercise of teachers in Anambra state has become the worst in history.
- He declared emergency on the roads in the state and the only road project he commissioned yesterday after 100 days in office (Enugu-Onitsha old road about 500 meters) is substandard.
100 days in office, Nwa Mgbafor has not introduced anything new except continuing with the usual error and trial method of governance in Nigeria.
His Dubai-Taiwan driven developmental campaign promise has become utopian.
No wonder, no one is rolling out drums to celebrate his 100 days in office.
1 thought on “Soludo 100 days In Office: So Far So Poor – AIF Media”
Comments are closed.