Ultigraph Designs, a reputable design and branding agency is recruiting qualified candidates to fill in the position of Human Resources Manager.
Ultigraph is a design and branding agency with a proven track record of helping SMEs in Nigeria build and maintain sustainable brand. The outlined requirements should guide your job application.
The Ultigraph Designs HR Manager Job Requirements
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures for company and staff management.
- Being actively involved in recruitment, by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the entire staff recruitment process.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Development and management of disciplinary and grievances issues.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Regularly review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Review staff performance and develop promotion and reward systems.
- Responsible for the company’s administrative tasks as it relates to the staff and contribute to making the company a better place to work for all staff.
- Orientating new employees and suggesting relevant training processes for existing employees as deemed fit.
Requisite Skills for Ultigraph Designs HR Manager Job Role
- Digital literacy- High-level proficiency in the use of modern software and online apps to provide administrative solutions and manage staff.
- Personal Development- Ability to self-learn, research and come up with solutions that pertain to the company.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Strong ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field (Human psychology, business administration, personnel management etc).
- Professional certifications in the same or related field are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with a proven and verifiable track record.
Work Time: Flexible and negotiable.
Residence: Within Anambra state. (Preferably, Onitsha and surrounding axis).
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing an application letter attached with their CVs to email@example.com
Application ends 8th September, 2022.