• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Saturday, May 23, 2026
Anambra people magazine
  • Home
  • POLITICS
  • GENERAL
  • CRIME
  • ANAMBRA TV
  • EDUCATION
  • BUSINESS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EVENTS
  • ANAMBRA @30
  • DIASPORA
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • POLITICS
  • GENERAL
  • CRIME
  • ANAMBRA TV
  • EDUCATION
  • BUSINESS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EVENTS
  • ANAMBRA @30
  • DIASPORA
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
Anambra people magazine
No Result
View All Result
Home CRIME AND INSECURITY

Agony of a Father: Anambra man narrates how 29-year-old son got missing

Onyeka by Onyeka
November 8, 2023
in CRIME AND INSECURITY
Agony of a Father: Anambra man narrates how 29-year-old son got missing
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

 

Wilson Nnaemeka, 29-year-old man got missing since November 3, 2022

Dad said he reported the incident to the police, accusing them of laxity.

Mr. Nnaemeka said the family has been traumatized since the incident and appealed to the public to help recover son.

For the family of Philip Nnaemeka of Ogidi community, Idemili North local government area of Anambra state, November 3, 2022 will never be forgotten in a hurry.

RelatedPosts

Anambra Police Arrest ASP for Threatening to Kill Anyone Filming Him

Woman Petitions IG, Demands 21M From Police For Occupying Property Without Payment

Family Laments Son’s Murder in Anambra Factory, Police Begin Investigation 

 

 

It was the day his 29-year-old son, Wilson Ugochukwu Nnaemeka suddenly got missing, without any trace of his whereabouts till date.

 

Narrating the ugly incident Mr. Nnaemeka explained that his family is yet to recover from the incident.

 

“Wilson Nnaemeka left his house at 33 Bisi Okaro Street, Nkwelle Ogidi in Idemili North local government of Anambra state on November 3, 2022. Since then, we have not set our eyes on him.”

 

 

Asked if he has reported the incident to the police, Mr. Nnaemeka said “we have reported it to the Ogidi police station. Since then, they have kept on telling us that they are investigating the matter. No meaningful result has come out of it.”

 

Explaining further he said that ” we have gone a step further by reporting the incident to some radio stations in this state and even beyond. The announcement has been carried out many times, yet we have not seen any tangible result.”

 

Asked if he suspected any foul play in the sudden disappearance of his son, Mr. Nnaemeka told our reporter that “I am not suspecting any foul play, rather I think he might have fallen into the hands of wrong people as he was not all that strong and sound health-wise shortly before he got missing.”

 

On whether he has had any quarrel with any body before his sudden disappearance, Mr. Nnaemeka recounted “my son is not a troublesome type to warrant having any issue with anybody. He has never looked for anybody’s trouble. So, the issue of having quarrels with anybody does not arise.”

 

 

Explaining further, the traumatized father told our reporter that “I never expected that my son will get missing like this. He was doing menial things, pending when things improved before this ugly incident.

 

“Though I still believe that my son is still alive and will come back one day, my family has not been the same since the ugly occurred,

 

“I am highly traumatized. I never experienced this kind of situation in my entire life. I cannot imagine myself loosing my son to unknown persons or circumstances. This is totally strange to me. I least expected this in my entire life.”

 

Appealing to the general public, Mr. Nnaemeka stressed that ” I am appealing to the general public that if anybody has any information about his whereabouts, they should please call us on 07033456559, 07039801950 or 09025307664. The person can also report to the nearest police station.”

About Author

Onyeka

See author's posts

Previous Post

Anambra LP guber candidate still missing, court adjourns case to Nov 17

Next Post

Gunmen attack Newspaper haulage driver in Anambra

Onyeka

Onyeka

Next Post
Gunmen attack Newspaper haulage driver in Anambra

Gunmen attack Newspaper haulage driver in Anambra

Recent News

Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Mocks Soludo Over Flooded Roads in Anambra.

Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike Mocks Soludo Over Flooded Roads in Anambra.

May 22, 2026
Anambra State Government Increases Monthly Running Cost For Public Schools

Anambra Govt Approves Imo Awka Festival Same Day with APGA Primaries

May 22, 2026
Anambra Police Arrest ASP for Threatening to Kill Anyone Filming Him

Anambra Police Arrest ASP for Threatening to Kill Anyone Filming Him

May 22, 2026
Woman Petitions IG, Demands 21M From Police For Occupying Property Without Payment

Woman Petitions IG, Demands 21M From Police For Occupying Property Without Payment

May 21, 2026

Most Read

No Content Available

Copyright © ANAMBRA PEOPLE MAGAZINE. All rights reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • POLITICS
  • GENERAL
  • CRIME
  • ANAMBRA TV
  • EDUCATION
  • BUSINESS
  • ENTERTAINMENT
  • EVENTS
  • ANAMBRA @30
  • DIASPORA
  • Sports

© wordpress-1211428-4405999.cloudwaysapps.com